- 1 ? kilo Pork head
? cup grilled liver (diced)
2 small onions (minced)
2 pieces red pepper (minced)
1 head garlic (minced)
6 pieces hot chili pepper (minced)
2 tablespoons oil
1 cup vinegar
1 ? tablespoons liquid seasoning
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 cup beef stock
- 1. Grill pork head for to remove hair.
- 2. Boil pork head until tender.
- 3. Take out all the meat and dice.
- 4. In a saut? pan, heat oil and saut? garlic, onion,red pepper, pork meat and liver.
- 5. Season with liquid seasoning, black pepper, and brown sugar.
- 6. Pour in beef stock and cook until meat is tender and starts to oil again.
- 7. Add minced chili pepper last.
- 8. Serve on a sizzling plate.
Collection of the best Filipino Recipes