- ½ kilo pork, cubed or minced
- 1 small bunch of string beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 11/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in ½ cup water (optional)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- In a pan, heat oil then fry garlic
- Add pork, When it turns brown, add salt.
- Sauce and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- Add beans and pour in water slowly. Mix well.
- Cover pan and allow mixture ro boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- If sauce dries up, add 1.2 cup of water.
- If desired, thicken the sauce by adding cornstarch water, Stir well until sauce is smooth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More