Pork Tapa Recipe
- 2 pounds of semi-fatty pork meat
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 5 tbsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the pork thinly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Soak the pork in the mixture overnight.
- Dry out in a warm oven or out in the sun.
- Fry in a pan.
- Serve with boiled white rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More