- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease the cookie sheets.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and the sugar until well – blended and smooth.
- Beat in the eggs. One egg at a time.
- Stir in the cornstarch, cream of tartar and baking powder until well – blended.
- Roll the dough into 1 – inch balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes until the puto seco becomes light brown.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....