For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups crushed graham cracekrs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 sachet (about 1 tablespoon) gelatin
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 (8-ounce) bars cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups grated queso de bola
- Make the crust: Prepare muffin tins and line with paper cups. (You can also use individual ramekins 18-20.)
- In a bowl, combine the graham crackers, sugar and butter. Divide evenly into cups or ramekins, to one side of the chiller.
- Make the filling: Sprinkle gelatin in milk. Transfer to pan and melt then cool to room temperature. Whip cream and set aside in the chiller.
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Mix in cheese ball. Add the gelatin mixture, mix wel. Fold in whipped cream. Divide evenly over prepared crust. Let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More