- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ⅔ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Powdered Milk
- ¼ cup Butter (or margarine)
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 pc Egg (separated)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- ⅛ tsp Cream of Tartar
- ¼ cup Toasted Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Raisins
- 35 pc Paper Muffin Cups (about 1 tablespoon capacity)
- 1 pouch (115 grams) Del Monte Original Style Tomato Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350o F. Line muffin pan with muffin cups. Set aside.
- Sift together first 5 ingredients. Set aside. Cream butter and sugar until creamy, then add egg yolk. Beat well.
- Add alternately DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce and flour mixture while beating until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat egg white with cream of tartar until foamy. Add sugar gradually. Continue beating until stiff but not dry. Fold in flour mixture and cashew nuts.
- Fill muffin cup with half-full of batter. Top with raisins. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Makes 35 muffins
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Muffin Pan
- Electric Mixer
- Weighing Scale
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: These cupcakes are a good source of lysine to help your kids growth.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More