- 1 cup red munggo
- 4 cups water
- Coconut milk from 1 matured grated coconut
- ¼ cup + 3 tbsp sugar
- Cook red mung beans by putting it in a pot with 3 cups water and then boiling it until it becomes tender.
- Add 3 tbsp sugar and simmer it a little more for the beans to absorb the sugar. Let cool.
- Dissolve ¼ cup sugar in coconut milk, stir in red mung beans.
- By using a funnel, fill your ice candy bags up to 2 inches off from the opening.
- Twist the plastic bag to prevent the juice from spilling and then tie in a knot.
- Put in the freezer for a few hours or overnight.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More