- 200 g boneless beef round roast 8 lemon slices
- ½ bunch straw mushrooms ¼ carrot
- 4 okra pods 100 g boiled bamboo shoots
- Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sake
- 2 tsp ginger juice
- 1 cup fish
Kelp – flavored stock
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp sake
- 1 tbsp light color soy sauce
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Marinate beef and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Pare and cut carrots into slices then boil quickly.
- Cut off and discard straw mushroom roots then rinse mushrooms.
- Cut bamboo shoots into slices then add bamboo shoots and let it sit.
- Sprinkle salt over okra and roll on cutting board, then boil okra.
- Place boneless beef, lemon slice, straw mushrooms, carrot, and okra pods on foil then roast for 8 minutes.
- Mix ingredients and add another 4 lemon slices.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More