- 1 kg pork liempo without bones
- 4 pcs bay leaf
- 1 tsp peppercorns
- 2-3 pcs celery stalks
- Water for boiling
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- Boil the slab of pork in water with sliced celery, bay leaf and peppercorns.
- Boil it until tender.
- Once the pork is cooked, let it dry.
- Poke the pork skin with fork and rub it with rock salt.
- Deep-fry the pork slab until crispy.
- In a large bowl, combine bell peppers and onion.
In a small saucepan, combine salt, black pepper, sugar, vinegar and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over bell peppers and onion.
Refrigerate and store in a bottle container.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More