- 1 whole turkey about 5kls.
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- ½ tbsp black pepper
maple mustard sauce:
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 1 cup maple syrup
- mix garlic powder, salt, coriander, and pepper together.
- Lightly oil turkey breast. Rub spice mixture into turkey breast.
- Bake turkey breast in a shallow roasting pan at 325°f (160°c) until internal temperature reaches 170°f | 75°c (roasting time for a 4 to 6 pound turkey breast is approximately 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours; a 6 to 8 pound breast takes 2 1/4 to 3 1/4 hours).
- Let turkey breast rest for 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with
maple mustard sauce.
- For maple mustard sauce: mix together the dijon mustard and maple syrup.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More