- 12 lamb chops
- 6 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Press garlic and let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix together lemon juice, rosemary, pressed garlic, salt, and pepper. Rub lamb chops with mixture. Set aside on plate.
- Preheat broiler on high heat, and place a stainless steel or cast iron skillet large enough to hold the lamb chops under the heat for about 10 minutes to get very hot ( about 5 -7 inches from the heat sources). Be sure that the handle is also metal.
- Once pan is hot, place lamb chops in pan, and return to broiler for about 4 – 5 minutes, depending on thickness of lamb. Lamb is cooked quickly as it is cooking on both sides at the same time.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More