- 3/4 lb salmon fillet, cut in half
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler and place an all stainless steel skillet or cast iron pan under the heat for about 10 minutes to get if very hot, The pan should be 5 to 7 inches from the heat source.
- Rub salmon with fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper and spread Dijon mustard on fillets before broiling.
Using a hot pad, pull pan away from heat and place salmon on hot pan, skin side down. Return to broiler, Keep in mind that if is cooking rapidly on both sides so if will be done very quickly, usually in 7 minutes depending on thickness. Test with a fork for doneness. If well flake easily when it is cooked. Salmon is best when it is still pink inside. ��oi�?�h��tbsp. of water.
6) Return balls and cook until meat has absorbed the flour.
7) Sprinkle with shredded scallions, then serve..
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More