Are you tired of having sardines as your dish? And can’t take the smell of it anymore? Why not try the Sardines Pasta to have a change?
Perhaps you are longing for another way of cooking the sardines. But guess what,here’s another way of cooking it. I really thought that sardines is only just made as a simple viand. Many of us may wonder that sardines can also be used in Pasta,now try this “Sardines Pasta”.
What you need to do is to prepare everything that you’ll be needing the onion,garlic and some other ingredients and of course the main ingredient,the skinless and boneless sardines. Boil the pasta. Meanwhile make the sauce. Heat the oil in pan and cook the garlic then add the chili flakes,tomatoes and sardines then mixed it well. Then drain your pasta and mixed it with the sauce. Now your Sardines Pasta is ready to be served. The pasta that you’ll surely loved.
- 500g spaghetti pasta, cooked
- 3 tbsp oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 can chickpea
- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce
- cheddar cheese to top
- spring onion for garnish
- lemon wedges
- .In a pan, saute onion, whole cherry tomatoes and garlic in little oil.
- Add chickpeas and chili flakes.
- Then add sardines with tomato sauce and simmer.
- Top it over the pasta and add grated cheddar on top. Garnish with spring onions and sliced lemon.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More