- 1 medium onion cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 5 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp = ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon (or 1 tsp dried tarragon)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (or 2 tsp dried parsley) salt and while pepper to
- Slice onion and press garlic and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a 10-12 inch stainless steel skillet.
- Saute onion in broth over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- While onions are sautéing, cut chicken into pieces.
- Add chicken pieces and continue to sauté for another 3 minutes, stirring frequently to seal chicken on all sides.
- Add garlic and continue to sauté for another minute.
- Add mustard ½ cup broth, and honey. Mix thoroughly and simmer uncovered for about 7-8 minutes on medium-high heat stirring occasionally to cook chicken evenly. This will also reduce sauce.
- While chicken is cooking, chop herbs ans add at end with salt and pepper to taste.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More