- ½ cup finely minced red onion
- 150 g. butter
- ½ cup flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 can baby clams, with juice
- 150 g. shrimp, cleaned, shelled, deveined
- 150 g. cream dory
- 150 g. salmon, skinless, boneless
- 200 g. cooked crabmeat
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup half-and-half (½ cup cream + ½ cup milk)
- ½ cup dry sherry
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute minced shallots in butter until soft.
- Add the flour and stir with whisk for 5 minutes on low heat, set aside.
- Bring 4 cups of chicken stock to a boil and then add clams, crab, shrimp and whole pieces of salmon and dory.
- Return to boil, lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain the stock, reserving the seafood. Stir the shallot mixture into the stock.
- Add the heavy cream and half and half to the stock, bring to a simmer on low heat and cook until thickened.
- Flake the salmon and dory into small pieces and add all of the seafood back into the soup pot.
- Add the sherry last and heat for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve with bread.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More