- 2 tbsp. oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 4 ribs celery, sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 2 gloves garlic, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 200g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup crab meat, flaked
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- spring onions, sliced
- Heat oil in a pan or wok over low heat. Saute shrimps, onions, celery, garlic, and ginger. Stir and cook until shrimps change color.
- Add red bell peppers and cook for a minute. Add rice and broth. Add crabmeat and snow peas and cook for another minute.
- Remove the heat, the beat eggs and soy sauce together. Push the rice to one side of the skillet. Return to heat and add eggs and stir until eggs are cooked and set.
- Combine eggs into rice and transfer into bowls. Sprinkle with spring onions.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More