- 3 cups ( or 10 oz ) munggo bean sprouts/ toge
- 1 lb yellow fin or ahi tuna
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeds scooped out and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 2 cups snow peas, ends removed and cut in half
- 6 cherry tomatoes quartered
- ½ cup chopped scallion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Rinse and dry munggo bean sprouts. This can be done easily in a salad spinner. Lay out pile of sprouts on cutting board and chop a couple times. Place in a bowl and add rest of salad ingredients.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Preheat stainless steel 10 – 12 inch skillet over medium high heat for 2 minutes.
- Rub tuna with lemon juice and season with a little salt and pepper. Place on hot pan and cook for 1 ½ minutes. Turn and cook another 1 ½ minutes. Cut tuna into 1 – inch pieces and toss with rest of salad ingredients and dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More