- Rice paper wrappers or lumpia wrappers- 8 rounds
- Shrimp – 8 pieces
- Sesame oil
- Carrot (Julienne) – 1 small
- Cucumber (julienne) – ½ piece
- Celery leaves – 1 pinch
- Scallions – 4 pieces
- Avocado – 1
- Fresh mint or fresh basil
- 1 liter oil for frying
- Soy sauce – 1 cup
- Fresh mint (chopped) – ½ cup
- Chopped garlic – ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – ½
- Sesame oil couple of drops
- Water – ½ cup
- Sauté the shrimp split in half in vegetable oil and sesame oil.
- Dip the rice wrappers in hot water until soft then place them on a wet rag and arrange on top the julienne of vegetables and the sautéed shrimps.
- Roll and reserve until service time. Then deep fry until golden brown.
- Make the dipping sauce by combining all the ingredients together. Let it sit a few minutes before using it for dipping the spring rolls.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More