- ½ kilo tiger shrimps or fresh water prawns, shell retained but vein removed.
- 8 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp. cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. coarse black pepper salt to taste.
- Dry shrimp by deep-frying in hot oil for a minute. Discard used oil.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok over medium flame.
- Stir fry garlic until fragrant.
- Put shrimp and sauté rapidly.
- Add seasoning to taste. Stir until flavor is well absorbed.
- Transfer to a small pot or heat-resistant pan, then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More