- shrimps; cooked, shelled & chopped
- heart of palm, blanched & sliced very thinly
- lettuce, shredded
- shrimp crackers (round-shaped), cooked
- For the green lemon mayo, blend:
- fried shallots
- fish sauce
- muscovado sugar
- Blend the green lemon mayo ingredients until the flavors have balanced.
- Toss with the shrimp, heart of palm and lettuce.
- Serve with the shrimp crackers.
- Advice on how to consume:
- Place a small amount of salad on the shrimp crackers when eating the salad.
- The shrimp crackers will balance the complex flavors of the salad.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More