- 6 large tiger shrimps or prawns
- ½ tbsp. Minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- ½ cup of water
- 1 stalk of cilantro oil for deep frying and stir-frying.
- 1 tbsp, cooking wine
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tbsp. vinegar
- ½ tbsp. cornstarch water salt to taste.
- Trim off shrimps’ whiskers and legs. Devein shrimp and drain.
- Deep fry in oil over medium heat. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in wok. Stir-fry minced garlic until fragrant.
- Return shrimps in wok. Add ketchup. Seasonings, and ½ cup[ of water.
- Cook until flavor is well absorbed.
- When the liquid is almost dry, transfer to serving plate.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More