- 1 lb of bacon (thin sliced)
- 1 lb. shrimp
- fresh jalapeno sliced
- Clean and devein all the shrimp.
- Cut the bacon in half.
- Lay one slice of jalapeno in the center of the bacon top with a shrimp, fold bacon over shrimp and put on foil wrapped cookie sheet seam side down.
- Turn broiler on and set pan on second level from the top.
- Broil until just starting to brown, check often.
- Turn oven to 400 and move pan to bottom and cook for about 5 minutes more to help brown the bottom.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More