- 500g Cream Cheese
- 300ml UHT Milk
- 120g Corn Flour
- 10 Egg Yolks
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 10 Egg Whites
- 2tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 180g Caster Sugar
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- Boil (A), stir and cook until smooth in low fire, let it cool.
- Mix (B) before stir into cheese mixture.
- Whip up (C) until stiff (Medium speed, 10mins).
- Fold in egg white mixture with cheese mixture, add in melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 8 inch square pan.
- Bake in water bath at 150C for 50-60mins or until cook.
- ways to serve – (serve immediately, texture will be fluffy or put into the fridge to chill, texture will be creamy).
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More