- 150 gms. green zucchini
- 100 gms. yellow squash
- 100 gms. carrot
- 2 pcs. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsps. Fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsps. Olive oil
- salt & pepper as needed
- 2 tbsps. Toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. mint leaves, finely chopped
- 60 gms. Parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the green zucchini, carrot and yellow squash into a whisking bowl.
- Add in the lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and chopped mint leaves.
- Gently toss all the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place the tossed salad in a clean salad bowl.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, mint leaves, pine nuts and shaved Parmesan cheese.