- 150 gms. green zucchini
100 gms. yellow squash
100 gms. carrot
2 pcs. cherry tomatoes
2 tbsps. Fresh lemon juice
4 tbsps. Olive oil
salt & pepper as needed
2 tbsps. Toasted pine nuts
1 tbsp. mint leaves, finely chopped
60 gms. Parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the green zucchini, carrot and yellow squash into a whisking bowl.
- Add in the lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and chopped mint leaves.
- Gently toss all the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place the tossed salad in a clean salad bowl.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, mint leaves, pine nuts and shaved Parmesan cheese.
Collection of the best Filipino Recipes