- 150 gms. green zucchini
- 100 gms. yellow squash
- 100 gms. carrot
- 2 pcs. cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsps. Fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbsps. Olive oil
- salt & pepper as needed
- 2 tbsps. Toasted pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. mint leaves, finely chopped
- 60 gms. Parmesan cheese, grated or shaved
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the green zucchini, carrot and yellow squash into a whisking bowl.
- Add in the lemon juice, olive oil, seasoning and chopped mint leaves.
- Gently toss all the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Place the tossed salad in a clean salad bowl.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, mint leaves, pine nuts and shaved Parmesan cheese.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More