- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Place the bread crumbs in a bowl. In a shallow dish, mix the dressing mix and oil to form a paste. Coat the tilapia fillets with the paste, then dredge in the bread crumbs to lightly coat.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Place the fillets in the skillet, and cook 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and easily flaked with a fork
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More