- 1 kilo medium size tulingan
- 3 green mango, boiled and pureed
- 500 grams pork taba
- 100 grams peeled shallots
- 4 sili pansigang
- banana leaves for bedding
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoon patis
- Place the pork fat, onions, and half of the kamias at the bottom of the clay pot.
- Top the tulingan and arrange each piece properly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining kamias and other ingredients over the layer of tulingan.
- Bring to a boil. And let it simmer for 30 to 45 minutes until the fish is cooked. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.
Other Great Recipes
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....