- 500g small or medium sized tulingan, cleaned and gutted
- 1/3 cup dried or 1 cup fresh kamias
- 30g pork fat (sliced into strips)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp rock salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red nion sliced
- 2-3 pcs Finger chili (optional)
1. Place the pork fat, onions, and half of the kamias at the bottom of the clay pot.
2. Top the tulingan and arrange each piece properly. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add the remaining kamias and other ingredients over the layer of tulingan.
4. Bring to a boil. And let it simmer for 30 to 45 minutes until the fish is cooked. Garnish with spring onions and serve with rice.