- 6 pcs. Tilapia fish
- 5 tomatoes, minced
- 3 small onions. Minced
- 1 thumb – size ginger, minced
- 2 pcs. Bird’s eye chili ( siling labuyo), sliced
- 1 bundle pechay
- 3 cups coconut milk
- Salt to aste
- Gut and wash the telapia. Rinse well. Create an incision on the back of the tilapia sizable enough to stuff into.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onoins, ginger, and siling labuyo. Mix well.
- Stuff the tomato mixture into the fish
- Wrap each fish in the pechay leaves.
- Place the fish in a shallow pan or skillet. Pour in the coconut milk and allow to boil.
- When it is already boiling, lower the heat and allow to simmer for half an hour more or until the fish is done. Season with salt if needed.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More