- 4 cups santol, grated
- 1 thumb size ginger, finely chopped
- 1 pc onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tbsps bagoong
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 stalk lemon grass, pounded
- 4 cups coconut cream
- ½ kilo shrimp
- 4-5 pcs crabs
- 4 tbsps oil
- In a pan, heat oil, sauté ginger, onions, garlic, and lemon grass.
- Add the bagoong and sauté until fragrant.
Add the grated santol and sauté until heated through.
- Add coconut cream, and let it simmer until the mixture thickens.
Continuously stir to prevent sauce from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the crabs and let it cook.
- Add the shrimps, and let it cook.
- Allow the coconut cream to release its natural oil.
- Serve with rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More