- 1k. carpa (carp fish)
- 3pcs. Tomatoes, quartered
- 5pcs. Native guavas (the small ones), peeled
- 2 tbsps. Patis (fish sauce)
- 1 bundle kangkong, tender stalks and leaves only
- 2pcs. Eggplants, sliced
- 2pcs. Green finger pepper
- Rice wash
- In a pot, pour in rice wash along with the guavas and tomatoes.
- When the broth boils, add the carp, eggplant, kangkong and green finger pepper.
- Season with fish sauce and serve hot.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More