- 5 cups water
- 2 pcs. medium tomatoes quartered
- 1 pc. medium onion
- 1 cup gabi, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup corned beef
- 1 cup labanos, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup sitaw, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup kangkong leaves
- 1 pack Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi
- In a large pot, boil together water, onion, tomatoes, and gabi.
- When gabi is tender, add the corned beef, Knorr Sinigang Mix with Gabi, labanos and sitaw.
- When vegetables are cooked, add the kangkong leaves.
- Remove from heat and serve with hot rice
Source : knorr.com.ph
Image : http://www.angsarap.net/
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More