Sinigang na Lechon Recipe
- ½ kilo roasted suckling pig, cut into cubes
- 1 liter water
- ½ cup sliced gabi
- 1 pack 20 grams AJINOMOTO SINIGANG SA SAMPALOK
- ¼ cup quartered onions
- ½ cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 piece siling-haba
- ½ cup sliced labanos
- ½ cup sitaw, cut in 1-inch length
- 2 cups kangkong leves, separated
- Boil lechon in water. Add gabi and cook until tender.
- Simmer. Add AJINOMOTO SINIGANG SA SAMPALOK and mix. Add vegetables, cover and simmer until cooked.
- SERVE HOT.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More