- 4-5 pcs. Tilapia, clean and scaled
- 1 thumb size ginger, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 pc onion, sliced thinly
- 5 pcs mustasa leaves
- 3 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsps patis
- Salt and pepper
- Grill the clean tilapia on top of a charcoal grill until grill marks appear.
- After the fish is grilled, let it cool and wrap each fish with mustasa leaves.
- In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté ginger, onion and garlic.
Add the coconut cream and let it simmer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the sauce simmers, add the wrapped fish and let it cook through.
- Let the sauce thicken, season with patis.
- Allow to simmer to distribute flavor.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More