- 500 grams pig head parts (Face, snout, cheeks, and ear)
- 200 g chicken liver
- 1 medium-sized white onion, diced
- 3 pcs chili fingers, chopped
- 2 pcs calamansi fruits, sliced
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 2 pcs egg
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil pig head parts in water, salt and whole black peppers until tender.
- Grill pig head parts, and liver.
- Chop the grilled pig parts and liver into about 1/4 inch sized cubes.
- In a skillet over high heat, sauté onion.
- Add and stir-fry the pig parts and liver.
- Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mayonnaise.
- Add onion and chili peppers.
- Serve in a sizzling plate topped with slices of calamansi fruit.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More