- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (vegetable oil is a perfectly fine substitute
- 2 (13- to 14-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup regular small pearl tapioca
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted
- Coat the inside of your slow cooker crock with the coconut oil. Pour in the coconut milk, add the sugar and tapioca, and stir with a whisk to combine. Cook on low for 1 1/2 hours and take a look: You’ll know the tapioca is ready when the pearls have become transparent (the pudding will still be quite thin). Cook an additional 30 minutes if necessary.
- Add 1/2 cup of the warm tapioca mixture to the beaten egg in a small bowl, whisking constantly. Stir the egg mixture back into the tapioca pudding and cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the pineapple and cover. Turn off the slow cooker and let the pudding sit in the crock for 30 minutes. Serve warm, or refrigerate and serve it cold. Either way, top each serving with diced mango and toasted coconut.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More