- 250 grams Marshmallow
- 1 pack (250 ml) All-Purpose Cream (chilled)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Unflavored Gelatin (dissolved in ¼ cup water)
- ¼ cup Toasted Cashew Nuts (coarsely chopped)
- Paper Cups
- 1 can (227 grams) Del Monte Crushed Pineapple (well drained)
- Combine DEL MONTE Crushed Pineapple and marshmallow. Let stand for 1 hour. Meanwhile, heat gelatine until dissolved. Set aside. Beat all-purpose cream until soft peaks form. Fold into pineapple-marshmallow mixture then Fold In gelatin. Cover and chill overnight.
- Scoop into small balls by using ice cream scoop then transfer into paper cups. Sprinkle with nuts. Chill until ready to serve.
- Makes 13 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Ice cream Scooper
- Wooden Spoon
- Chef’s Knife
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Lusog Notes: This contains vitamin C, which helps fight off common infections.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More