- 1 pack sotanghon noodles,
- Cup into shorter portions
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, pieced
- ¼ kilo chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¼ kilo pork liempo, cooked and
- Cut into small pieced
- ¼ cup shrimp juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Chopped green onion for garnishing
- Oil for sautéing pepper to taste.
- Soak noodles in water or chicken broth.
- Saute garlic until brown. Set aside
- Saute onion, add shrimp, chicken, and pork.
- Add shrimp juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken broth, let boil. Add sotanghon.
- Season with patis and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped green onions before serving.