- 1 pack sotanghon noodles,
- Cup into shorter portions
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup shrimp, pieced
- ¼ kilo chicken, cooked and shredded
- ¼ kilo pork liempo, cooked and
- Cut into small pieced
- ¼ cup shrimp juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Chopped green onion for garnishing
- Oil for sautéing pepper to taste.
1) Soak noodles in water or chicken broth.
2) Saute garlic until brown. Set aside
3) Saute onion, add shrimp, chicken, and pork.
4) Add shrimp juice and simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Pour in chicken broth, let boil. Add sotanghon.
6) Season with patis and pepper.
7) Garnish with chopped green onions before serving.