- 1 pound beef round, diced
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- ¾ cup dried shrimp, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped lemon grass
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 ¾ cups coconut milk
- ½ cup red curry pasted, or to taste
- 3 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place beef in medium saucepan and add enough water to cover meat.
- Cover and simmer over low heat for at least an hour then remove beef from water and set aside.
- Add in garlic and dried shrimp then stir fry for a few seconds.
- Add in lemon grass and onions then stir in sosonut milk, red curry paste, turmeric, and chili pepper.
- Mix in beef and cover then let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More