- 1 whole milkfish (bangus), cleaned & sliced daing-style (butterfly cut)
- cooking oil for frying
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 head garlic, crushed
- In a bowl, combine the Marinade ingredients; stir until well blended and the salt is dissolved. Set aside.
- Open up the whole fish, if using into like a book and place skin side-up in a large dish. Pour over the Marinade and let marinate overnight in there refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the fish for 15 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with hot steamed rice, and Vinegar Garlic Sauce.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More