For Marinate The Beef
- 500 Grams Beef (cut into cubes)
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper (crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar
For Preparing Beef Curry
- 2 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Medium Red Onion (sliced)
- 6 Clove Garlic (sliced into halves)
- 5 Thin slice(s) Ginger
- 2 Teaspoon Chilli powder
- 2 Teaspoon Curry powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Large Cinnamon stick
- 8 Small Curry leaves
- 3 Small Cardamom pods
- 3 Small Clove
- 1 Medium Tomato (cut in to slices)
- 4 Small Red chillies
- 1 Large Carrot (peel and cut into thick slices)
- 2 Medium Potato (peel and cut into thick slices)
- 1 Cup Coconut milk (thick)
- Put the beef pieces in to a large mixing bowl then add salt, pepper and vinegar mix well all together. Let it marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Heat up oil in a large sauce pan to a medium heat for about 2 minutes. When the oil is hot enough, add beef into the sauce pan fry evenly while stirring for about 8 minutes.
- Then add onion and garlic into the sauce pan & let it fry for about 2 minutes. Now add curry leaves fry it about 2 minutes while stirring. Add ginger & let it fry further 2 minutes.
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curry powder and paprika into the sauce pan mix well all together. Let it cook about 5 minutes.
- Next add cinnamon stick, cardamom pods, cloves and into the sauce pan & mix well. Cut red chillies into the sauce pan & add sliced tomato into the sauce pan stir all together. Let it cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add potato and carrot into the sauce pan & let it cook about 5 minutes while stirring. Reduce the heat then add coconut milk into the pan & stir well. Cook for about 10 minuets until curry get thick (Add water if necessary).
- Turn off the heat & set aside 2 minutes before serve with steamed rice.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More