- 2.5-3 lb boneless beef or pork roast
- ⅛ cup adobo sauce from a can of Chipotle in Adobo (for an even spicier sauce ad in chipotle peppers that you pulverize in a blender or food processor)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp oregano, crushed
- ½ tsp salt
- Whisk together in a medium bowl the adobo, oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Place pork roast in to a baking dish and pour adobo mixture over pork or beef.
- Cover with foil and allow marinating over night or 4-5 hours
- During the last ½ hour of marinating remove roast from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temp.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cook pork covered with foil for 4-5 hours, until the meat is tender enough to shred.
- After removing roast from the oven, allow to rest covered for at least 5 minutes before shedding or slicing.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More