- 1 pound pork belly, sliced thinly into pieces ½ inch x 2 inches and ⅛ inch thick
For the marinade :
- ½ cup of crushed pear
- ¼ cup onion pure
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- ½ ts of minced ginger
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs of sugar and 1½ tbs rice syrup (or 2 tbs brown sugar)
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- 2 ts of toasted sesame oil
- 3 tbs hot pepper paste
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the sliced pork and mix well.
- You can grill, pan-fry, or BBQ right after marinating, but it’s best to let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice, samjang (a soybean paste based dipping sauce), lettuce, sliced garlic and green chili pepper.
- Make a small green lettuce wrap with pork, garlic, green chili pepper and samjang and eat the wrap in one bite!
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More