- 4 Cups Bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 TBSP yeast
- 1 cup Chopped spinach
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup shortening
- Sift all dry ingredients and mix then set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients in liquid ingredients.
- Make a dough and rest for 30 minutes.
- Punching down the dough to release excess air in dough.
- Weighing the dough 30 grams for each bread and round then put in plain sheet with 2cm space each.
- Have ready 375 degrees F oven and baked about 30 minutes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More