- 1 piece beef tenderloin
- 2 tbsp extra – virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ – ounce shaved parmesan
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Tie beef tenderloin with kitchen twine then freeze until frozen.
- Rub frozen beef with salt and pepper then add beef to hot skillet and sear on all sides.
- Slice beef as thinly as possible then arrange parmesan shavings and lay beef slices on top.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and lemon juice then sprinkle with salt and pepper then serve.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More