- 24 ounces grated cassava
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup shredded quick melt or sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 cups water for steaming
- Pour water into a cooking pot. Let boil.
- Combine grated cassava, coconut milk, butter, eggs, and condensed milk in a large bowl. Mix well using a wire whisk.
- Pour the cassava mixture into individual molds. Arrange the molds in a steamer. Steam the cassava cake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the molds with cassava cake from the steamer. Let it cool down.
- Gently separate the cassava cake from the mold. Arrange on a plate. Top with shredded cheese.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More