- 1 whole approx. 2 k fresh lapulapu
- 50 ml oyster sauce
- 50 ml Japanese soy sauce
- 50 ml dark mushroom soy sauce
- 1 jigger Chinese wine
- 300 grms julienne onion leeks
- 20 grms coriander leaves
- 50 grms thinly sliced ginger
- 50 ml cooking oil
- 2 grms salt
- 50 grms sugar
- 1 grm white ground pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 big plum tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Blanch the head of lapulapu to open, then sprinkle with salt.
- Bed with green part of leeks into steamer then place the lapulapu, pour on top the Chinese wine, oyster sauce, Kikkoman, dark mushroom soy sauce, sugar, salt, and chicken stock.
- Steam for 30 minutes, then remove from steamer. Place it in oval plates, then debone the lapulapu, by using serving spoon and fork.
- Garnish with julienned leeks (white part only) on top of lapulapu.
- Have ready over-heated cooking oil and pour on top just before serving.
- Strain and season remaining sauce from steamed lapulapu. Pour on the side of the lapulapu.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More