- 1 whole approx. 2 k fresh lapulapu
- 50 ml oyster sauce
- 50 ml Japanese soy sauce
- 50 ml dark mushroom soy sauce
- 1 jigger Chinese wine
- 300 grms julienne onion leeks
- 20 grms coriander leaves
- 50 grms thinly sliced ginger
- 50 ml cooking oil
- 2 grms salt
- 50 grms sugar
- 1 grm white ground pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 big plum tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- Blanch the head of lapulapu to open, then sprinkle with salt.
- Bed with green part of leeks into steamer then place the lapulapu, pour on top the Chinese wine, oyster sauce, Kikkoman, dark mushroom soy sauce, sugar, salt, and chicken stock.
- Steam for 30 minutes, then remove from steamer. Place it in oval plates, then debone the lapulapu, by using serving spoon and fork.
- Garnish with julienned leeks (white part only) on top of lapulapu.
- Have ready over-heated cooking oil and pour on top just before serving.
- Strain and season remaining sauce from steamed lapulapu. Pour on the side of the lapulapu.