- 11/2 lb salmon fillet. Skin and bones removed and cut into 4 pieces.
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 bunches asparagus, bottom fourth removed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and white pepper to taste
Mustard Dill Sauce
- 4 oz silken tofu
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard such as Dijon
- 4 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- `1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Bring 2 inches of lightly salted water to a boil a steamer with a fight fitting lid.
- While water is coming to a boil. Put all sauce ingredients except olive a blender and begin to blend on high speed for about one minute. While blender is running, drizzle olive oil in a little at a time, Set aside.
- Cut ends off asparagus, When water is at a full boil place asparagus in steamer basket, cover, and cook until asparagus is tender, about 3-5 minutes, depending on thickness.
Remove from steamer, toss with 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More