- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 2 (16-ounce) containers fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- To make, heat the butter and curry powder in a large saute pan, cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches (it will wilt down and you can add more until it is all in the pan). Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until all wilted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the orange juice, salt, and red pepper flakes and serve.
Recipe Source here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More