- 1 medium onion, cut in half and sliced medium thick
- 3 medium cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp chicken broth
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups when cut)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- pinch red chili flakes
- salt and while pepper to taste
- Cur onion and mince garlic and let both sit for at least 5 minutes
- Heat 1 tbsp broth in a stainless steel wok or 12-inch skillet. Stir-fry onion in broth for about 2 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add ginger, garlic chicken, and continue to stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add asparagus, soy sauce, vinegar, and red chili flakes. Stir together and cover, Cook for another 2-3 minutes. This may have to cook for an extra couple minutes if the asparagus is thick. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Please download the recipe here
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More