- ½ pound boneless chicken, cut into cubes
- ½ red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- ½ green bell pepper, cut into cubes
- Soy sauce, as needed
- Minced ginger, as needed
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- 1 pound fresh okra pods
- Curry powder, to taste
- Marinated the chicken and peppers in the soy sauce, minced ginger, and balsamic vinegar.
- Cut the heads and tails off the okra and cut into ¼ inch rounds. Dump them in a bowl and don’t season them.
- Stir – fry the chicken until about 2/3 done, pull and save. Add oil, then the okra.
- Throw in the chicken, stir. Add the peppers.
- Toss in about a tsp of curry powder. Serve over rice or with mashed potatoes.
Panlasang Pinoy Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More